Looking to row in 2018?
Whether you're an experienced rower looking to reach the pinnacle of the sport, or a complete beginner looking to start rowing for the first time, Vesta is the club for you.
We're proud to be known as the friendliest club on the Tideway, where you can have a great time pushing yourself to achieve your rowing goals.
Our summer Learn to Row course will be running this summer, starting in late June. More details coming soon, register your interest here.
Welcome to Vesta!
Vesta is a busy members-only rowing club, based on the Tideway in Putney, London. We row, train and race hard and also pride ourselves on the friendly and welcoming family that is our club. And in case you didn't know... the Vesta bar is the best darn members bar to be found on the tideway.
Vesta regularly races in all the major club events in the UK and locally around London. Our Senior Squads annually go on a training camp abroad and our Veterans and Novices also take trips away to train and race.
Please register your interest if you're interested in joining Vesta. We're currently welcoming experienced rowers, coaches and coxes.
- Rowing under the Sun – Novice Men Training Camp 2018 14th June 2018
- Race Review – Wallingford Regatta 24th May 2018
- Race Review – HORR – Novice Pennant Win 2nd May 2018
- Race Review – HORR – Development Men 2nd May 2018
- Race Review – Remenham Challenge 12th January 2018
- Race Review – Novice Men – Remenham Challenge 3rd January 2018
- Race Preview – Remenham Challenge 14th December 2017
- In Memory – Nigel Knight 14th December 2017
- Race Review – Vesta Scullers Head 14th December 2017
- Race Review – Fours Head 14th December 2017