Vesta Scullers Head – IMPORTANT UPDATE

Vesta Scullers Head
IMPORTANT UPDATE

As at 14:00 today (27 November) the race is STILL ON. We are closely monitoring the weather forecast but owing to the predicted wind direction we will not be in a position to make a final decision on the race until tomorrow morning.

The organisers appreciate your understanding in this.

ARA tideway navigation map

Posted in News and tagged , .