Tickets cost just £50 and include:
– mini-bus transportation between VRC and the Roehampton Club
– welcome drink when you arrive at the Roehampton club
– 4 course dinner (starter, main, dessert, cheese course)
– coffee, tea and petit fours
– delightful and entertaining speeches including your captain and a specially selected keynote speaker
– entry to the after party at VRC and all the usual shenanigans that follow
How to buy your tickets:
Tickets are £50 each. Vesta members can purchase tickets for themselves and one non-member. One week before the event, any remaining tickets will be able to be sold to additional non-members.
For the first time ever we are attempting to modernise the ticket selling process and will be making tickets available for purchase online via PayPal. Here’s how to get yours:
Buy online: You will be receive an email on 16/11/2011 with a link to purchase tickets online. If you do not recieve an email or have any questions, please contact Aga
Pay by cheque: If paying by cheque you can purchase tickets in person from Emily Trant. She will be at the club on Thursday the 17th of November from 6:30pm until 10pm, and on Sunday the 20th of November from 11:30am until 1:30pm. Further times and dates will be announced as needed. You may also post your cheque to Vesta Rowing Club for the attention of Emily Trant.
Please note that no paper tickets will be issued this year. Instead, a guest list at the door will be administered by Ailsa and Emily.
If you have any problems, questions, concerns, please email Aga and she’ll try to get things sorted asap.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!