Beginners’ Rowing Course – Summer 2015 Start Date:
- Monday 22nd June @ 19:30 – Registration at Vesta Rowing Club
- To register your interest, email Martin Graham: email@example.com
- 6 week / 4 week course members may start after this date – please contact us.
- 8 weeks
- Course ends – Saturday 15th August
- £125 for full learn to row course
- £110 for 6 weeks
- £90 for 4 weeks
- Monday – evening
- Wednesday – evening
- Saturday – morning
- 1 x land/fitness session, 2 x water/technical sessions
- Mixed groups
- Maximum size of each group – 20
The Vesta Beginners’ Course:
The course is aimed at men and women who are looking for a new challenge and want to learn to row. If you have played other competitive sports or regularly attend a gym and want to test yourself in a team environment then rowing is the sport for you.
The course will work on your fitness whilst teaching you the core rowing technique. Sessions will take place both on the land and river and you will always be supervised by a coach who will lead the sessions.
There is no obligation to continue or sign-up as a member after the course but we hope you will have enjoyed your time enough that you are interested in joining our Novice Squads in September for the start of the 2015/16 season.
Please go to the Novice Squad page for further information.