Since the ‘serious’ rowing ended there has been some even fiercer pot and cap hunting going on.
Here is a roundup of the Summer 2010 Vesta wins so far:
- Jamie Wooller won Novice Singles at Richmond Regatta
- Bevan Goulden, Laurence Manning, Nick Nevelling, Harry Bond, Alister Campbell, Chris Clements, Chris Burnell and Jamie Wooller, coxed by Sophy Fuchs won Intermediate 2 Eights at Kingston Regatta
- Jamie Halliday won Senior Coxless Pairs as part of a Vesta/Burton Leander composite at Burton Regatta
- Lara Brock and Vics Mcleod-Moore won Intermediate 3 Doubles at Molesey Regatta
- Hilary Blandy won Novice Singles at Molesey Regatta
- Alister Campbell and Laurence Manning won Elite Coxless Pairs and Intermediate 1 Coxless Pairs at Henley Town & Visitors Regatta
- Kitty Lowings, Vics Mcleod-Moore, Kat Hedges and Kate Tilbury won Intermediate 2 Quadruple Sculls as a Vesta/Mortlake composite at Henley Town & Visitors Regatta
- Kat Hedges won Masters B Quadruple Sculls as part of a Vesta/Eton Excelsior Composite at Maidenhead Regatta
More wins to follow at Peterborough and Oxford City I’m sure…!