A comment on the wind forecast for Scullers Head

We are monitoring the weather and plan to make an official announcement regarding the operational status of the event on Thursday evening, Friday morning and Friday evening.  If the forecast is looking bad we aim to make a decision before people travel on Friday night.

Please follow @scullershead on Twitter or Facebook for regular updates.

Posted in Information, News.